|General||JPY 55,000 until Sept 15 (JPY60,000 from Sept 16)|
|Students||JPY15,000 until Sept 15 (JPY20,000 from Sept 16)|
Conference Registration Includes:
- Admission to all conference sessions
- Admission to the Exhibition
- Admission to Special Lectures (Joint Event with Suwa Area Industrial Messe on 10/18)
- Conference Proceedings
- Banquet is free of charge.
- Excursion fee is JPY2,500 per person (Optional, Reservation is required.)
※To qualify for Student Registration rate, you must be a full-time student in an accredited university. Please submit a copy of valid ID (student card or official letter) to Secretariat of IWPPI by e-mail within two business days of registration completion.
We only accept payment by credit card, such as VISA, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club International and JCB.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
For cancellation after registration, it is required to inform Secretariat of IWPPI by email.
Requests for refunds must be received by Sept. 28, 2018; all registration fees will be forfeited after this date.
Attendees should check if you are required to apply for a visa to enter Japan on the website of Minister of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
If your country is not exempted from visa application on the above website, please kindly state your need of visa support on the online registration form. We will send you the necessary documents for visa application.
Indispensable condition of the visa support:
*1. You have completed online registration.
*2. Your registration fee has been paid.
* Please note that if any of these requirements is not met, the visa support cannot be accepted.
* Visa applications should be made at least one month before the intended travel dates. We strongly suggest you to inform us your request of visa application as soon as possible.