Venue: Hotel Sunvalley Nasu, Tochigi, Japan
Main Venue of the Conf.: Queen’s Collina
Poster Session: Orangery
Date: October 11(Tue)–14(Fri), 2016
Sponsored by Japan Science and Technology Agency
Nearest International Airport: Narita Airport and Haneda Airport
By Train: From Tokyo Station, Take JR Tohoku Shinkansen and get off at “Nasu-Shiobara” Station. It takes about 75 minutes.
Shuttle buses between the hotel and Nasu Shiobara station are available. Please book in advance.
IWPPI Venue: Hotel Sun Valley Nasu
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Mr. Kyoichiro Nitta, CEO, Hotel Sunvalley Inc.
- Epson International Scholarship Foundation
In cooperation with
- The Society of Polymer Science, Japan
- The Chemical Society of Japan
- The Japan Society of Applied Physics
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communications Engineers
- The Optical Society of Japan
- Optoelectronics Industry and Technology Development Association
- The International Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE)
- POF Consortium
Secretariat of IWPPI
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org