IWPPI will provide the attractive fields to exchange the latest advances and ideas in photonics polymers and also provide scientific interaction and collaboration to create innovative progresses in our life. Topics to be covered in the workshop include, but are not restricted to:
A. Fiber, Waveguide, and Optical Interconnects
Chip/Board/System-level optical interconnects
Active optical cables, etc.
3D displays, Projection displays,
Wearable displays, etc.
C. Optical Imaging and Sensing
Optics for image recognition,
Sensors and sensing systems,
Bio- and medical sensing,
D. Optical Equipment
Laser and LED printers,
Advanced optical microscopes, etc.
E. New Applications
Environmental and energy optics,
Bio- and medical optics, Nano-photonics,
Agricultural and fishery optics, etc.
Honorable Chair: Seizo Miyata (University of Electro-Communications, Japan)
Co-Chair: Toyohiko Yatagai (Utsunomiya University, Japan)
Co-Chair: Yasuhiro Koike (Keio University, Japan)
Program Chair: Okihiro Sugihara (Utsunomiya University, Japan)
In cooperation with
- The Society of Polymer Science, Japan
- The Chemical Society of Japan
- The Japan Society of Applied Physics
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communications Engineers
- The Optical Society of Japan
- Optoelectronics Industry and Technology Development Association
- The International Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE)
- POF Consortium